1. REW January/February 2005
2. 'Global growth: The world biomass market', Bruce Knight and Alan Westwood, REW, January/February 2005, pp. 118-127
3. Ian French, author of the Frost and Sullivan report on the European biogas sector. REW July/August 2003, pp. 120-131
4. REW January/February 2005, p. 127
5. Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution report, May 2004
6. 'Fuelling the Future 3 - Biofuels', report by the Institute of Biology and British Crop Protection Council, February 2002
7. Worldwatch Web News June 27 2005
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.